Full-day and after-school care for JPS families
This year the Jackson YMCA is partnering with Jackson Public Schools to offer fun, enriching, out-of-school care for all JPS families k-5 students at T.A. Wilson School.
If you haven't tried one yet, you don't know what you are missing!
Outdoor exercise classes are the best!. Some things to note:
1. Go directly to the location of your class (alley or parking lot)
2. Show your scan card if you are a member; all participants will need to sign a waiver (you can print it to fill it out from our website or use the fillable option). Please arrive a few minutes early.
3. Community participants must have exact change
4. Classes are on a first-come, first-served basis
5. Bring a mat, water bottle and towel
Classes are weather-permitting and will enable us to keep a safe distance while getting in our favorite workouts.