Financial assistance is available.
New Adventures for Your Child!
Ages: Y5 through 5th grade
When: Six-week session-Pick one!
Time: After school until 5:30 pm-snack included
- Monday - Sharp Park & Dibble Nov. 1, 8, 15, 29, Dec. 6, 13
- Tuesday - Michigan Center: Arnold & Keicher Nov. 2, 9, 16, 30, Dec. 7, 14
- Wednesday - Northwest & Western Elementaries Nov. 3, 10, 17, Dec. 8, 15
- Thursday - Queen’s, St. Mary’s & St. Johns Nov. 4, 11, 18, Dec. 9, 16
Busing is provided for the schools listed. School not listed? Join us by dropping in.
School-Out Days & Snow Days
CAMP DAYS with THE Y Experience day camp for one day! Snow Days when Jackson Public Schools (JPS) closes due to inclement weather, elementary kids can come to the Y for a fun day of activities! Sign up in the morning online or in person. Hours: 7:30 am - 6 pm
Full Days Half Days
Sept. 3 Oct. 13-15
Oct. 18 Nov. 19
Nov. 24 Jan. 14
Jan. 17 March 4, 11
Feb 18, 21
March 14, 25
Full: $39 Members; $49 Community
Half: See front desk for pricing.
After school at Paragon Charter Academy
The Jackson YMCA is partnering with Paragon Charter Academy to provide care after the school day is over until 6:00 pm. Held on-site at Paragon, the program offers K-8 students a fun afternoon of games, activities and more! Parents can be assured the Y is committed to safety and follows all local and state health department guidelines.
Jackson YMCA Members: $44/week
Financial assistance is available
Begins August 23, 2021
Pre-registration is required!
Sign up at JacksonYMCA.org
Things to Know
- For full-time and part-time After School Programs, you must register Friday the night before to avoid the late fee. A $10 late fee will be applied to any week day registrations for that current week.
- All payments are due the Friday before the week of attendance. Failure to pay may result in inability to participate in the program.
- The YMCA follows Jackson Public School’s Calendar. If JPS has school out days, half-days, or snow days, we will have the corresponding services on those days. This excludes the Paragon after school program.
Financial assistance available. Please see the YMCA Front Desk or go to the Financial Assistance page located here on our website. Applications must be submitted two weeks before attendance
Contact email@example.com for more information.
Health and Safety
This program will have enhanced health procedures that are aligned with the information and guidelines we receive from the CDC, state of Michigan, and local governments to help protect participants, parents, and Y staff.
Our Y staff will intentionally teach and encourage good hand hygiene, respiratory etiquette and follow strict guidelines for those who are sick. For the safety and well- being of participants and staff, children who have a temperature of 100.4+ degrees cannot attend.
New regulations and recommendations for program operations are still being guided by the CDC and the state of Michigan. We will adhere to all regulations and implement guidance as it relates our programs.