Not provided at this time. Please contact Lindsay at email@example.com for the latest updates.
Bus-In at the Y engages kids in physically active, learning, and imaginative activities that encourage exploration of who they are and what they can achieve. The YMCA picks up at local elementary and bus the kids to the Y for programs. Program runs until 6:00pm and is offered Monday-Friday.
- $55/week for members, $75/week for community
Participating Schools Cascades, Dibble, Frost, Northwest Elementary & Early Ele. , Parkside, Queens, Sharp Park, St. Mary’s, Bean, Parma, & Warner *Western schools will be picked up at the Woodville transfer point. *Other schools in Jackson maybe added when registration reaches 3 children.
Activity Program after school at Paragon Charter Academy
Not available at this time. Please contact Lindsay at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The activity program runs Monday-Friday from school dismissal until 6:00pm. The kids participate in a variety of activities that help make friends and build character through the Y’s core values of honesty, caring, respect, and responsibility.
- Full– Time: $40/members & $55/community
School-Out Days & Snow Days
CAMP DAYS with THE Y Experience day camp for one day! When Jackson Public schools are closed, the YMCA will have all-day camp from 7:30am-6:00pm. Campers will go on field trips around Jackson and get to experience all the FUN at the Y.
- 2019 Dates: Aug 30, Oct 21, and Nov 27
- Cost: $30/members & $40/community
Half days will take place at the Y (the Y Bus will pick-up at Paragon on half days). Must sign-up in advance at the Y. Please pack a lunch and a swimsuit. Parents will pick up their child at the YMCA by 6pm. $15/members & $20/community For weeks with a half day of school, an extra fee of $6 will be applied per half day if your child has already been registered for full-time or part-time. Non-afterschool participants will pay full half-day fee.
Things to Know
- For full-time and part-time After School Programs, you must register Friday the night before to avoid the late fee. A $10 late fee will be applied to any week day registrations for that current week.
- All payments are due the Friday before the week of attendance. Failure to pay may result in inability to participate in the program.
- The YMCA follows Jackson Public School’s Calendar. If JPS has school out days, half-days, or snow days, we will have the corresponding services on those days. This excludes the Paragon after school program.
Financial Assistance Available. Please see the YMCA Front Desk or go to the Financial Assistance page located here on our website. Applications must be submitted two weeks before attendance
- Please call the Megan for more information 517.782.0537 or email@example.com