June 18, 2021 10:00 am tee time
4 person scramble - registration begins at 9:00 am
The Jackson YMCA Golf Outing is an annual tradition dating back many years. Members, community and program partners enjoy a day of competition and camaraderie while supporting the Jackson YMCA Endowment Fund.
Lots of fun in store thanks to our generous sponsors and donors who have made this event possible.
The Golf Outing will follow a four-person scramble format with a $320 registration fee per foursome or $80 per person. Registration opens at 9:00 am with tee time at 10:00 am. A total of 26 teams can play, so be sure to register early to save your team's place in the line-up. Deadline to register a team or individual is June 4, 2021. For questions contact Kim Burke, Executive Director of Operations, at email@example.com.
- Other contests including Closest to the Pin, Longest Drive, and more!
- Hot dogs at the turn & lunch the end of the round.
- The knowledge that you’re strengthening the community while having a great time!
Major Sponsorship $1,500 - Company logo on outing brochure, sign on the course, company information on dinner tables, banner displayed with company logo, company recognized on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter, website, event program, and on member newsletter and YMCA promotions television.
- Dinner Sponsorship- $750 - Sign on course and inside dining area, company information on dinner tables, company banner displayed, name and logo featured on website and recognition in outing program.
- Cart Sponsorship - $750 - Sign on course and company information in all golf carts, company banner displayed, name and logo featured on website and recognition in outing program.
- Drink Cart Sponsorship $750 - Sign on course and company information in all golf carts, company banner displayed, name and logo featured on website and recognition in outing program.
- New Hole Sponsorship $175 - Sign at assigned hole on golf course, sponsor logo on the event program
- Returning Hole Sponsor $150 - Sign at assigned hole on recognition in outing brochure.
All sponsors will be thanked in the YMCA email blast newsletter and in local print advertising.