WELCOME! Busy parents need support. When parents come to the Y for a class, group activity or workout, their kids need a safe, enriching environment where they can build healthy, trusting relationships with other kids and adults. At Kids Zone, children ages 6 weeks to 8 years old play and participate in group activities under the supervision of caring, trained Y staff while their parents relax, connect with other Y members and enjoy healthy activities at the Y.
Kids Zone is free of charge to children whose parents have a Family or Household Membership. Parents may leave their children in Kids Zone for a maximum of two hours per day and must REMAIN WITHIN the Jackson YMCA facility while their children are in Kids Zone. Others can pay a nominal fee to enjoy this convenient amenity. Read more in our Parent Handbook link on the right.
Kid's Zone Hours:
- Monday-Friday: 8 AM -1 PM and 4-7:45 PM
- Saturday: 8 AM-1 PM
- Sunday: Closed (Opening in October)
Kids Zone Policies
- Free with Family and Household memberships. $5.00 for other membership types.
- The person bringing in the child must be a member.
- The member bringing in the child must be a parent.
- If a member brings in a child that is not theirs, they have to pay for the child.
- If a child is not on their parents membership, it is still free for that child.
- All community members must pay a $5.00 fee for the first child and $1.00 more for every extra child.
- This is a flat rate fee for the 2 hours maximum time.
Questions or concerns, please contact Megan Hunt at 517.782.0537 or firstname.lastname@example.org.