Flip, turn, bounce, and bend! Our gymnastics program is a great way to try out the sport and see why its so great!
Ages Walking to 14, offered Tuesday & Thursday evenings for monthly sessions:
$35/members & $55/Community
- PARENT/CHILD TUMBLING Walking to 3 years old A program designed to teach toddlers motor skills through tumbling and interactive play.
- BEGINNER BRONZE—A great starting place for a child who has never taken gymnastics before focusing on balancing, floor work and basic gymnastic fundamentals. Prerequisite Skills: Ability to take/wait for turns Ages 3+ years.
- BRONZE – Introduction to basic gymnastics skills including the beam and vault. A good continuation from Beginner Bronze or perfect for children with refined motor skills. Prerequisite Skills: forward roll, ability to follow directions. Ages 5+ years.
- SILVER – Perfects basic skills and introduces drills for skills with higher difficulty. Prerequisite Skills: Cartwheel, forward/backwards roll, straight jump, pullover with assistance, cast, squat on, and straddle on.
- GOLD – Introduces advanced skills while incorporating strength and conditioning drills. Prerequisite Skills: Back/front walkover, cartwheel (low), handstand (low), half turn, pullover, back hip circle w/ assistance, handstand to flat back, and squat through.
- Fall I: Sept 3-27, Fall II: Oct 1-24, Fall III: Oct 29-Nov 22 (no class Thanksgiving week)
More information: Gymnastics 2019 flyer
Soccer, Flag Football & Cheer
- The Y is the starting point for many youth to learn about becoming and staying active and developing healthy habits they’ll carry with them throughout their lives. So get outside and get active together!
- Parents Meeting: September 11, 2019
- Games: September 14– October 26, 2019,
- Soccer: Ages 3-6, Flag Football: Ages 4-7, Cheer: Ages 4-7
- Early-Bird Registration By September 1st:
Members: $35 Community: $50
- Standard Registration after September 1st:
Members: $45 Community: $60
- Program Flyer
Youth Sports to look for:
- Volleyball: January-March
- Basketball: January-March
- Soccer: January-March
- Outdoor Soccer: April-May
- Outdoor T-ball: April-May
- Outdoor Soccer: September-October
- Outdoor Flag Football: September-October
- Outdoor Cheer-leading: September-October
- Year Round Sports
- Gymnastics: September-May
- Tae Kwon Do & Aikido: All-Year
- Swim Team: All-Year
The Y is the starting point for many youth to learn about becoming and staying active and developing healthy habits they’ll carry with them throughout their lives. The benefits are far greater than just physical health. From building stronger skills to gaining self-confidence, youth sports at the Y are about more than just the game, they are about building the whole child, from the inside out.
Please contact Michael with any questions 517.782.0537 or email@example.com