Kid's Zone Hours:
- Monday-Thursday: 8:00 am–8:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am—6:30 pm
- Saturday: 8:30 am—1 pm
- Sunday: Closed
Kid's Zone Member and Non-member Policies
- Free for all members.
- The person bringing in the child must be a member.
- The member bringing in the child must be a parent.
- If a member brings in a child that is not theirs, they have to pay for the child
- If a child is not on their parents membership, it is still free for that child.
- All non members must pay a five dollar fee for the fist child and a dollar more for every extra child.
- This is a flat rate fee for the 2 hours maximum time.
- A punch card is available for purchase at the front desk for $25. It allows 30 punches equaling a dollar each punch. (This option saves you $5)
Questions or concerns, please contact Megan Hunt at 517.782.0537 or firstname.lastname@example.org.